Environmental protection is a compulsory part of the continuous improvement process of Magna-Thomson’s quality system, which aims to satisfy our clients while respecting national laws and regulations on environmental issues.
Recycling of paper products:
- We support the Mondi recycling programme of “Paper Pick-up” carts. Once the paper and cartons have been collected, the Mondi group does the sorting;
- We have Mondi recycling bins placed in our offices and make use of their training programme for cleaning staff;
- Where possible, we purchase materials that are manufactured from recycled products;
- We recycle packing material and printer/copy machine cartridges and dispose of all non-recyclable waste in a legally responsible manner.
The work environment:
- Our yard and gardens are kept neat and tidy and where possible we plant indigenous plants;
- We reduce the level of gas emissions with the regular maintenance of our vehicles (trucks, cars, forklifts).
We keep our employees aware of the environmental issues by:
- Informing them on how to protect the environment;
- Involving them in our environmentally-friendly process.